Oxon Tech Policies
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Oxon Tech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Oxon.Tech Ltd whose registered office is 2 Hinksey Court, Church Way, Oxford, England, OX2 9SX. Our company registration number is 10708654. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This policy sets out the basis on which we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, either through out website or otherwise communicating with us.
Oxon Tech will never sell your personal data to anyone.
Oxon.Tech Ltd (“Oxon Tech”) is the operator of www.oxon.tech and is the data controller. Oxon Tech is a company incorporated in England and Wales Registration number: 10708654. Registered office: 2 Hinksey Court, Church Way, Oxford, England, OX2 9SX.
Oxon Tech take the security of personal data extremely seriously and we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of individuals who visit our website or otherwise communicate with us. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing in strict compliance with the UK and EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Personal data (“data”) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What personal data do we process and for what purpose?
You may provide or we may collect data from you at a number of points, including when you:
- complete a form on our website, for example when you submit and enquiry via a contact form or submit a request for a call back
- contact us about out services by telephone or email
- complete a form at an exhibition, seminar or conference
- enter into a contract with us by commissioning Lore Creative to undertake design, marketing or website services.
This data may include:
- your name
- work address
- work telephone number
- work email address
- product or service interests
We use your submitted data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information that you request from us
- to contact you to follow up on product or service requests either by email, phone or post
- to provide you with products or services that you commission from us
- to provide you with ongoing support
- to provide you with essential information regarding the services you have commissioned us to undertake or updates to these services
We may also use your data to occasionally provide you with information about related services and offers that may be of interest to you by telephone, email or post. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you may unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time by contacting us at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Data Controller, Oxon Tech, 29 Banbury Road, Kidlington, Oxfordshire OX5 1AQ. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from email marketing each time that we contact you via this method.
If you receive emails from us we may use certain analytics tools to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated version of your IP address in an anonymised form, browser type and version, internet service provider, device type, screen resolution, language, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and any download errors.
This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. We never have access to your full IP address.
We use usage data to facilitate your user experience when visiting our website and for security purposes (e.g. to identify and stop misuse). We also process this data for statistical purposes to improve our website and the services we provide.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help our website provide a better user experience. Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. To find out more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk
If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
Disclosure to third parties
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for the purposes of: technical data analysis, data storage, to help us provide information to you or to help us fulfil any services you have requested. All our third party service providers are carefully selected, meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information we share with them confidential. We only share the personal data with them that is necessary for the services they provide and the will only process that data in accordance with our instructions.
We will never rent or sell your data to any third party for their own marketing purposes and we will only disclose your data to another third party without your express consent when we are legally required to do so.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Keeping your data secure
All data submitted to us will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law. We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so.
Your data subject rights
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully and can exercise this right in accordance with data protections laws and regulations.
You have a right to request from us information about the personal data Oxon Tech hold about you and to receive a copy of this data. You also have a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing this data.
If you have any questions or comment relating to the use of personal data or want to exercise any of your data subject rights, you may contact the Oxon Tech GDPR Officer: email@example.com Any data subject access request must be made in writing and we will provide your personal data to you within the statutory timeframes. To enable us to ensure we effectively manage your request, we may require further information from you.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may negatively affect the quality of our ongoing service to you. You also agree that Oxon Tech shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your personal data if you choose to withdraw consent.
Where personal data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Oxon Tech legitimate interests, under the UK / EU GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Changes to this policy